This peach baked oatmeal is the perfect breakfast option for long, lazy weekends. Once this dish in the oven, your house will be filled with the intoxicating smell of baked peaches and cinnamon. This breakfast is so warm and comforting that you’ll want to make it again soon!
Made with sweet peaches, old-fashioned rolled oats, plenty of cinnamon, and some toasted almonds, this breakfast is filled with flavor and nutrients, making it a healthy option for your mornings.
If you want to enjoy it during the week but have busy mornings, you can prepare it in advance, store it in the fridge, and reheat it when you’re ready.
What You Need to Make Peach Baked Oatmeal
To make this recipe, you only need oats, any milk of your preference, peaches, brown sugar, one egg, cinnamon, and almonds (optional).
If you are allergic to dairy or are vegan, you can substitute the egg for flax egg (made with ground flaxseed and water).
- Rolled oats
- Baking powder
- Oat milk
- Brown sugar
How To Make Peach Baked Oatmeal
In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients: oats, cinnamon, brown sugar, and baking powder.
Then, add the milk and the egg.
At last, add 1 ½ peaches, cubed.
Mix it well, and pour the mixture into a baking dish. Top with some peach slices and some almonds and bake it for about 30 minutes in a preheated oven at 350º F (180 C).
Let it rest for about 5 minutes, and serve with some honey or agave and cinnamon on top.
Is peach baked oatmeal healthy?
Peach baked oatmeal is a healthy and delicious breakfast. Filled with fiber and vitamins, it’s a great way to start your day.
How do I make this recipe vegan?
You can make your vegan substitute for the egg with ground flax seeds and water. Mix one tablespoon of ground flax seeds with three tablespoons of water, and let it rest for about 15 minutes.
Peach Baked Oatmeal
- 1 ½ cup rolled oats
- 2 cups oat milk
- 1 egg
- 2 peaches
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ⅓ cup almonds
- In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients: oats, cinnamon, brown sugar and baking powder.
- Then, add the milk and the egg.
- At last, add 1 ½ peach, in cubes.
- Mix it well, and pour the mixture into a baking dish. Top with some peach slices and some almonds and bake it for about 30 minutes in a preheated oven at 350º F (180 C).
- Let it rest for about 5 minutes, and serve with some honey/agave and some cinnamon on top.
Here are a few other recipes you might enjoy!
- Strawberries and Cream Oatmeal
- Banana And Cream Oatmeal
- Brown Sugar Cinnamon Oatmeal
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls
- Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal
- Cinnamon And Spice Oatmeal
Liliya Balinska is a recipe developer, food photographer, and yoga teacher based in Portugal. She's been passionate about cooking and food art since she was young.