Air fryers are all the rage these days, and for good reason! They’re a great way to cook food without all the added oil. But did you know that you can also use an air fryer to make oatmeal?
In this post, I’ll show you how to make air fryer oatmeal using just a few simple ingredients. So if you’re looking for a healthy breakfast option that doesn’t require a lot of time or effort, give this recipe a try.
Made with only 6 simple ingredients, it’s a great way to have a healthy and delicious breakfast with almost no effort. Plus, this recipe is budget-friendly, and you most likely have everything you need in your pantry or fridge.
This air fryer oatmeal is so customizable, so you can get really creative on what ingredients to add, both inside the oats and as toppings.
What You Need to Make Air Fryer Oatmeal
All the ingredients used for this recipe are very simple, and also very adjustable. It’s a great vegan option, since the recipe calls for oat milk and no eggs are needed.
As for the toppings, you can use endless combinations, like fruits, nuts, nut butter, etc. It’s like having a different breakfast every single day.
- Rolled oats
- Oat milk
- Vanilla extract
- Baking powder
- Pecan nuts (optional for topping)
How To Make Air Fryer Oatmeal
Pour the oats, banana, baking powder, vanilla extract, and oat milk into a bowl and mix.
Add the blueberries, reserving some for the topping, and mix gently.
Pour the mixture into two individual baking cups and put it in your air fryer. Let it bake for about 15 minutes at 360º F.
Add some fresh fruits and pecans on top and enjoy!
Can I put ceramic bowls in the air fryer?
Yes, you can use a ceramic bowl to make this recipe. Just make sure that it is oven safe.
Air Fryer Oatmeal
- Air fryer
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 cup oat milk
- ½ banana mashed
- ⅓ cup blueberries
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp baking powder
- pecan nuts (optional)
- Start by pouring the oats, banana, baking powder, vanilla extract and the oat milk into a bowl, and mix.
- Then add the blueberries (reserve some for the topping) and mix it gently.
- Pour the mixture into two individual baking cups and put it in your air fryer. Let it bake for about 15 minutes at 180º C (360º F).
- Add some fresh fruits and pecans on top and enjoy!
Here are a few other recipes you might enjoy!
- Strawberries and Cream Oatmeal
- Overnight Oats With Coconut Milk
- Brown Sugar Cinnamon Oatmeal
- Peach Baked Oatmeal
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls
- Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal
- Cinnamon And Spice Oatmeal
Liliya Balinska is a recipe developer, food photographer, and yoga teacher based in Portugal. She's been passionate about cooking and food art since she was young.